Freitag, 20. September 2013

Promo Blitz: Notice Me & Embrace Me by Rebecca Turley + Sale Promo

 Sorry for the layout of this post... blogger hates me these days... xDD





 










Notice Me
 
Summary
If you discovered yourself through love what would 
you sacrifice? Notice Me is an emotional 
rollercoaster full of money, power and love, 
which takes the fascinating characters on a 
whirlwind romantic flight of fear and fancy. 
One man wants Shannon, the heroine, to notice him 
and with his hand written love letters she is 
helpless to resist. The terrible dilemma facing 
Shannon once she finds him is an impelling one, 
when she finally decides to give in to an 
intimidators threats and marry him she does it 
only to save the love of her life. 
Breathtakingly tense to the very end.



 
 
       













Embrace Me Summary: 
What will happen to the girl who has everything? 
After a rough start to life, Shannon Downing 
finally has it all. She has her Mr. Notice Me, 
she has reconnected with her long-lost mother, 
and she is the sole heiress to a 
multi-billion dollar company. The only 
problem is going public with that information.
Hidden away at a ranch in Texas at her 
mother’s insistence, Shannon’s world 
starts to crumble. Not only does she learn of 
Maisy Field’s kidnapping, but she hears a 
secret that could destroy everything and 
everyone she loves.
What will happen when news comes out that she is 
the missing heiress to Downing International? 
Will she become the next target for the elusive 
kidnappers? And what about the secret she 
overheard? Will the love that she and 
Mr. Notice me share be enough to hold them 
together? 
 
 
 
Book/Author Links: 
 
Embrace Me—
Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-MeGoodreads:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17996710

Notice Me—
Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Notice-Me-ebook Goodreads: 
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15774533


Website:
http://www.rebeccaturley.com/
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RebeccaTurley82
Twitter: @RebeccaTurley1 
 
 
 
 
 
SALE (kindle version)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Character Interview with Charlie Collins

1.Welcome Charlie, would you like to tell us a 
little bit about yourself?

Hi. Well, I’m Charlie Collins. I’m one of the 
main characters in Notice Me and Embrace Me 
by Rebecca Turley.
I’m a very passionate guy, who fell in love 
with a girl who didn’t see herself very clearly. 
I opened her eyes and helped her find herself.
It wasn’t easy and we had many obstacles to 
overcome, but nothing would have ever kept 
me from her.  


2.Your love for Shannon is unlike anything 
I’ve ever seen before. Did you ever think 
a love like yours could exist? 
 
Truthfully? No. What Shannon and I have is 
very intense. I never knew an all consuming 
love could really exist, and still my love for 
her keeps growing. I know I’ve found my soulmate 
in Shannon, and I take a lot of comfort in 
knowing she feels the same way about me. There 
isn’t anything we wouldn’t do for each other.

3.Where do you get all your love quotes from? 
Are they memorised in your head? 
 
Google. (chuckles). No, my grandfather passed
down a lot of his literature to me. I’ve always
enjoyed reading. I used to get teased at school
for being such a nerd. I find so much beauty in
the classics…and Neruda, of course.
I wish I could memorise everything I read, but 
I only know a few off the top of my head.   

4.How did you hide your feelings for Shannon 
in the beginning? 
 
It wasn’t easy falling for my girlfriend’s best
friend, but I fell for Shannon very quickly. 
I knew it was wrong to lead Megan on the way I 
did, but I couldn’t face losing the contact with 
Shannon. The hardest part was knowing I couldn’t 
do anything about my feelings. Shannon was too 
loyal to Megan. I knew it was hopeless.
The two were inseparable, and I couldn’t understand 
why Shannon let Megan treat her the way she did.  
Of course, now it all makes sense, but back then 
my situation seemed impossible.

5.What are your feelings toward the Field family now? 
Are you as forgiving as Shannon?

Shannon is an amazing person. She’s selfless. 
I will never forgive them for what they did, 
but as long as they stay out of our lives, 
I won’t even spare them a second thought.
They didn’t win. We did.

6.How would you describe love?

Love? Well, that’s easy. It’s giving yourself 
to someone completely, knowing you wouldn’t even 
function without them. They are all you think about,
 the reason you remember to breathe in and out.
The way you love defines who you are. I love with 
every fraction of my heart and am not ashamed to 
admit how much I need Shannon.  

7. What are your plans for the future with Shannon?

To fall more and more in love with her as each year
goes by. It’s that simple.

8. Why should people read yours and Shannon’s story?

If you want to get lost in a story that is powered 
by love, then learn about our journey. It’s not an 
easy ride in some places, but I wouldn’t change a 
thing when I think about the life have now.

9. Okay, right now if you were leaving Shannon a 
love note, what would it be?

I was reading Pablo Neruda earlier. It would have 
to be Sonnet LXXXI. Shannon is my 
dream—what more can I say?

And now you're mine. Rest with your dream in my dream.
Love and pain and work should all sleep, now.
The night turns on its invisible wheels,
and you are pure beside me as a sleeping amber.

No one else, Love, will sleep in my dreams. You will go,
we will go together, over the waters of time.
No one else will travel through the shadows with me,
only you, evergreen, ever sun, ever moon.

*Swoon* From the author. ;)

10. Thanks for joining us, Charlie. Do you have 
any parting words?

It’s been a pleasure answering some of your questions. 
I hope you’ll join Shannon and me in Notice Me 
and Embrace Me. I can promise you won’t be 
disappointed if you enjoy getting lost in a deep love story.
Thanks.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich immer über Kommentare! - Nur nicht schüchtern sein! ;)
I'm looking forward to comments, so don't be shy! ♥